Tuesday, March 22, 2016
Aside from my trusty Hudson Horrigan Boots and that rather beautiful Tropical Print Oasis Dress ...
Aside from my trusty Hudson Horrigan Boots and that rather beautiful Tropical Print Oasis Dress I showed you all recently, I seem to have gathered a few staple pieces that I reach for on a regular basis and particularly when I'm clueless about what to wear or simply don't have time to faff about choosing. They've become true favourites and for good reason too, so here's what they are and why...
- Superga 2750 Cotu Classic White Trainers - These Superga trainers are replacing my good old (but now rather destroyed) pair of white Converse these days and guess what? I think I prefer them. Super comfy and seem to go with everything, just like my old Converse.
- H&M Superstretch Ripped Jeans (picture of me wearing them here, here and here) - Possibly my favourite pair of jeans I've bought in a long while, they fit like a glove and are super stretchy meaning I can even wear them to the local Indian restaurant, have ripped detailing in all the right places and they're extremely flattering. And yes, I've been wearing them a bit too excessively lately.
- H&M Blue Striped Long Shirt - My boy isn't a fan of this (what do boys know eh?) but I absolutely adore it, it's a cool classic striped shirt in a laidback oversized fit. Yes it creases, but I can get over that. Now, where's my purse? I need to get the plain light blue version too.
- Unknown Classic Grey Leather Strap Watch (picture here and here)- My day to day watch, I wear it casually to work during the week and I wear it on the weekends with something a little more fancy. My Michael Kors watches often feel too heavy on my wrists and by the end of the day I can't wait to whip them off, so the MK watches are reserved for more special occassions or for times when I know I won't be out long and the Unknown watch is a winner for daily wear whilst still looking stylish.
- Victoria Secret Mayfair Pyjamas - Now these aren't in my wardrobe per say, but I couldn't write this post without sharing my love for them. VS don't have the exact style that I have anymore but the patterns they do have in their Spring collection have got me itching to buy a few more pairs. They wash well, the fit is fantastic, not too loose and not too tight, meaning if a relative knocks on the door out of the blue and you're wearing them, you won't feel the need to change into something more appropriate. Oh and did I mention they're super comfy too!
What are your most favourite items in your wardrobe?